Friday, June 01, 2007

Was I dreaming?

I realize that its a bit earlier here than in the Eastern Time Zone, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm still dreaming. Did I see that right? Lebron scored 25 straight points? He scored 29 out of the final 30 points of the Cavs? Including all the points in overtime and double overtime? A grand total of 48 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists? A performance so impressive that even ESPN compared it to MJesque performances against the Celtics or Jazz or Magics 1980 finals performance? All of this in a crucial game 5 against the supposed playoff savvy and battle scarred Detroit Pistons? Really? Was I dreaming?



For his next trick Lebron will lead the Cavs over the Alps

No matter who wins the NBA Eastern Conference (and before anyone says its over the Cavs were in the exact same spot in that they had won 3 straight before going home in Game 6 before blowing it last year) they almost certainly going to be chum for the Spurs. Spurs are playing well, Greg Popovitch obviously has pictures of David Stern in a dress, and Bowen is ready and able to shiv any opponent that get out of line. I believe this article summarizes my feelings about another Spurs Championship.

No comments: