Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another great start for Cleveland

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2009/02/browns_tackle_shaun_rogers_rep.html

This article tells how much probowl defensive tackle Shaun Rogers hates the "new regime" under Mangini and wants out of Cleveland. What a great way to start a new season. The owner cleans house and brings in new coaches and management across the board, and right away one of the team's top players says "F*** it, I'm out!"Just wonderful. You know, it's crap like this that makes me actually consider becoming a Steeler fan. I know it's blasphemous, but I've actually considered it. It's not like the Browns are in a temporary funk, the team just keeps falling on its face, and I really don't a way out in the next few years. Ridiculous.

Laz

No comments: