Friday, February 06, 2009

No Mo

Well, you probably heard that Ray Allen is going to replace Jameer Nelson as a reserve for the all-star game. Not Mo Williams. Yeah, I'm a little shocked, but not terribly upset. However, apparently the rest of the Cavs are, especially Ben Wallace and Dan Gilbert. Apparently, Gilbert and Wallace are so upset, they are making up new words, which in my book is pretty f-ing angry.

The story reported:
"Ben Wallace was right when he called Mo originally being passed over for the All-Star Game a shamockery," Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert said in a tongue-in-cheek e-mail to The Associated Press. "But not naming him as the natural and obvious replacement for the unfortunately injured Jameer Nelson is stupidiculous, idillogical and preposterageous."

I never thought I would say this, but Ben Wallace may have a larger vocabulary than me. crazy.


http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/allstar2009/news/story?id=3888887

No comments: