Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Week 8 - Last week QBs this week RBs

The NFL is vicious. Last week, QBs were blowing up. This week... RBs. McFadden, E. Graham, P. Hillis (though he really doesn't count because Madden warned us first), Felix Jones, Beanie Wells, Ryan Mathews, Tim Hightower, J. Addai's hamstring, Jahvid Best's concussion, and Jerome Harrison had a brain tumor. It was a rough week. I wish I made up that tumor.

Anyways, let's hope there's less carnage this week:

Manwich Matchup of the Week
New England @ Pitt - Everyone thinks Pittsburgh is good because they've been so good for the last 15 years. I don't think they are very good though. And... the Pats own the Steelers for reasons I can't comprehend. It's been like that for 10 years.
Pick: New England

Upset of the Week
Dallas @ Philly - I think this game is a toss-up... and honestly, there really aren't any other upsets to pick this week. Whoever loses this game is going to have a lot of drama.
Pick: Dallas

Opening Round Playoff Game #8
Teams already eliminated: Tennessee, Indy, Cincy, Minnesota, Arizona, Jacksonville, Miami
Washington @ Buffalo - Well... the Bills gotta put up. I think the Redskins season is slipping away, so I hope the Bills put the Redskins into elimination!
Pick: Buff

Fantasy Football Game of Interest:
SD @ KC - If only because I still can't figure out which players are going to score TDs for these teams.
Pick: SD

Other Games
INdy @ Tenn - Pick: Tenn
Jack @ Hou - Pick: Hou
Ariz @ balt - balt
NO @ STl - NO
Minny @ Car - CAR
Miami @ NYG - NYG
Det @ Denver - detroit (i'm sick of Tebow)
Cleve @ SF - SF'
Cincy @ Sea - Cincy

Last Week: 6-7
Season: 61-42
Manwich Matchup: 6-1 (My love of the chargers burned me again as they blew it against the jets)
Upset of the Week: 2-5 (The Texans beat the Titans in an "upset"; but it was not a big line).

No comments: