Sunday, January 13, 2008

MMBSD: Hide from the Bookie


Ok. Ok. I know I owe some money after this weekend. But listen to me, Rocko, its not my fault. I mean this was supposed to easy money. Colts at home? Marvin Harrison back? A gimpy Gates? What was I going to do? Sit at home and invest in the stock market? You know how it is. And then LT and Rivers went down. Of course I was going to double down. I mean Billy Fucking Volek making the Colts D look terrible? Dallas Clark dropping passes? What were the chances of that?

And as soon as I lost that bet you know I had to make the money back by betting on the Cowsluts. I mean no #1 team had lost its opening game since they implemented the new format. And by the fact that I used the word implement you know I'm a thinking man. I mean I see Owens, Witten and Glenn being guarded by R W McQuarters and a few holograms. I mean R W McQuarters. Thats not even a real name. Thats the new burger special at Mcdonald's. You know the one where they use onion rings. And yet the Giants pull it off. Somehow their special teams was able to overcome their offensive/defensive shortcomings. Somehow the defensive line used their special second half steriods and were able to knock Romo silly. Somewhere along the way Elisha has become error free for two straight games when there was something on the line. How in the world should I know that was going to happen?

Look just give me a week. Let me earn back this money. You can take Hitman's sister as collateral. I'm betting the overs with the Pats and Packers. There's no way that upsets can happen again. Right? Right? Oh please don't take my thumbs. I need those..... Thanks man next week the world can right itself and I can repay those debts. Damn you Billy Volek. Damn You

No comments: