Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Big Dance... The Final 4

Well, my bracket and ego are recovering from a pounding that only the Big Dance or Peter North can deliver. In the annual clash between myself and mighty mike, I owe him a six pack (but he doesn't know that I will be buying him Mr Pibb!! HA!! No beer for you!! only pibb).

It's time for the Final predictions from the Back Seat Drivers.

Mason vs. Florida

Well, the George Mason Pats are at it again... after delivering their wrath to the Huskies, they face the Gators. Although I rarely find myself picking Florida, I do today. Mason needs ANOTHER perfect game from their big guys (Jai and Will Thomas) to free up the 3 point shooters. I do not think Mason will replicate going 6/7 from 3 in the 2nd half.

LSU vs. UCLA

LSU will win (if they can break 50 points!!).

NCAA champion = LSU. Big Baby will reign supreme.

No comments: