Thursday, May 01, 2008

Cheers and Jeers: Red and Black Edition


Ingredients:

For those that aren't aware today is May Day. Not "the sinking ship dear lord we're going to die and I never accomplished my goal of drop kicking Bill Simmons" but May Day in international workers day. Over here as part of the vanguard of the proletariat its important to agitate, agitate, agitate. So without further ado some cheering and jeering

Jeers: To the Return of Larry Brown. Everyone knows how things is going to end everyone except apparently MJ (the one who can dunk). Maybe Jordan wants a fall guy for when Raymond Felton attacks Brown with his shoe. Maybe Jordan lost a bet and therefore needs to be publicly humiliated. Who knows? But this is simply a question of time till train wreck.

Cheers: To the Kentucky Derby. I know next nothing about horse racing, the state of kentucky, cooking and self-respect but I do know on Derby Days there's one big party of massive drinking, flashing and other things that are fun. I'm all game for that.

Cheers: To Tyler Hansborough (h/t to the Big Lead) . Hansborough, pictured above, jumped off the roof of a UNC frat house into a pool. His last words I believe were "I'm on drugs" or "I dig music" or "ACL schamscl"

Cheers: To KSK rebuttal to Buzz Bissinger. Big Daddy Drew defends himself from Buzz's harangue with the following comments about his style "Bill Simmons EATS a fat dick. Always use the present tense." and "“Armcock” is one word. No spaces." The ball is now in your court Buzz (if that is your real name)

Jeers: To the US. Apparently Fortress America has Nelson Mandel on the terrorist watch list. Its unknown if its because Mandela's hands are a lethal weapon or his usage of the Lazarus Chamber has turned him insane with rage. Kanye West was quoted as saying "Its because George Bush hates black people". I just report, you decide.

Cheers to Competition



and your C&J gal of the week Elizabeth Hurley since I've obviously been gone too long from this profession and I'm impressed with leg strength....

No comments: