Friday, July 31, 2009

Charles Bronson's Take on the Steroids Issue

I just got done finishing an article that discusses Bronson Arroyo's view on the steroids issue. He admits to saying that his name is probably on the list (I would assume if he knows his name is on the list). He continues by saying that this was just the culture of sports and that andro made him feel like "he could jump and hit his head on the basketball rim". Now I don't know how tall he is but that is pretty cool that he could hit his head that high up. I could have hit my head on the basketball rim but that was when my friends and I were having a dunk contest on a 6 foot rim. I think this is a good reaction from a player. Just admit that you did it and move on...don't try to hide anything.

PS Bronson Arroyo is 6'4 so if he couldn't hit his head on the rim that would be pretty pathetic. He is also 194 so he needed to take something to bulk him up.

No comments: