Friday, July 31, 2009

Unbiased reporting

Well, its one hour until the baseball trading deadline passes. Currently, the Indians are rumored to be dealing Victor Martinez to the Boston Red Sox for a 20 year old can of Shasta and 3 sleeves of Pez. Sounds like Shapiro is really working hard.
Although, I have been seeing many reports coming from Peter Gammons. I can't wait to hear his unbiased and objective opinion on this deal. I'm sure he will be able to look at it from at all angles, when he's not snickering and being giddy. I really feel like he's one step away from being Jimmy Fallon's Bostonian character from SNL. You know, the one who would go on and on how "wicked" every Red Sox player was. I think Jimmy Fallon's character would eventually grow up to be Peter Gammons.
If this deal actually goes down, I am pretty confident that Gammons' reporting will lead to his nomination for this month's FU award.
laz

No comments: