Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 6 – I Have Absolutely No Idea What I’m Doing Here

I think a lot of the NFL teams are saying the same thing right now. I’m picking two upsets per week from now on, because this season is just that wacky. This week, I need to do an article that sets the new speed record… let’s go!

Manwich Matchup of the Week

Baltimore @ New England- Both have only one loss. Transitive property wouldn’t work (New England beat Cincy that beat Baltimore that beat the Jets that beat the Pats). I’m going with the home team because the Pats are coming off of a bye and probably devised new plays the Ravens aren’t expecting now that Moss is gone. Pick: New England

Upset of the Week #1

ATL @ Philly- Pick: ATL

Upset of the Week #2

Jets @ Denver – This is bizarre, but the Jets have won 4 in a row… and this season is wacky, so I’m going with the upset in the thin, cool mountain air. Pick: Denver

Opening Round Playoff Game #6
Teams that have been eliminated: Cleveland, St. Louis, Oakland, Detroit, Buffalo

KC @ Houston – If only because I have no idea what either of these teams are going to do each week. Pick: Houston

SD @ St. Louis- Pick: SD

NO @ Tampa- Pick: NO

Detroit@ NYGiants- Pick: NYG

Seattle @ Chicago- Pick: Chicago

Miami @ GB – Pick: Miami (I’m guessing Rodgers doesn’t play)

Cleve @ Pitt – McCoy is starting for the Browns… we all know what that means. Pick: Pitt by 24

Oakland @ SF – Pick: SF (finally get that elusive win)

Dallas @ Minny – Wow. Battle of unexpected 1-3 teams on Monday Night. Loser is in serious trouble. Pick: Dallas (Favre is in his own personal hell)

Indy @ Washington – Pick: Indy

Tennessee @ Jacksonville – Pick: Tennessee

Last Week: 8-6 (I suck)
Season: 42-34 (I screwed up last week’s standings)
Manwich: 3-2 (Colts beat the Chiefs)
Upset of the Week: 4-1 (Philly beat the 49ers… barely).

No comments: