Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good News Everybody

So I'm trying to be more positive these days. Possibly because I haven't seen the sun in two weeks. Or hallucinating for some Asian Cole Slaw a friend made. Or just general lack of sleep, stress and fear of Clown Zombies has finally taken its toll. In any here's some good news

Brady Quinn - Class Act. The little things do matter especially when it has the personal touch. Tip of the hat to Brady for this act.

Lebron - is now the youngest player to 9000 points as he passed Kobe. I just like records going to Lebron over Kobe. Call me sentimental.

Chris Dodd - You know its funny I hate it when other sports blogs include politics but I'm more than willing to argue against retroactive immunity unless its handled by a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. Actually I'm not - I'd just punch the person in the heart and run away.

Funny Movies Soon to be release of Charlie Wilson's War . Also go see Juno Its funny too. Funny is good. And good is good. These deep thoughts have been brought you by Jessica Simpson.

Other good things....
Waffle Fries
Corn Bread
Potbellies
40 pounds of Taffy
The fact that three governors were in the first Predator movie (The Govenator, Ventura and the Predator - he won governor of North Dakota)
Former Governor Predator Kicking the Crap out of Aliens
40 more pounds of Taffy
Zuzu's Petals
Free Russian Vodka of the non-rubbing alcohol variety

No comments: