Thursday, May 04, 2006

USS Steamer

I have really enjoyed watching Washington and Cleveland lock horns in this series. I believe it will go 7 and Cleveland will win. How in the world did James NOT step out of bounds while he tooled the entire Wizards team?? Amazing.

I still need to rant. The Steamers cost me one hour of sleep by being ass-clowns. Ok, wait... JAMES WILL BE DOUBLE TEAMED!!! This may come as a complete surprise but teams jump pick and rolls with 2 defenders. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? Shot the hostage? No... somebody needs to get open and make a shot.

Larry Hughes?
Snow?
Z? Where has Z been? Total non-factor.
Donyell "I can't hit my free throws with UCONN" Marshall?
ANYONE???

What about Alan Henderson? He has his patented Indiana baseline jumper ready!!!!

I know Snow had a fine overtime. I was relieved that way I didn't have to suffer into double overtime. Ladies and gentleman of the USS Steamer, when James is doubled someone needs to step up and WANT THE BASKETBALL (shot or drive and dish).

end communication.

No comments: