Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rain Delay

While the Indians game is in rain delay I would just like to throw out my predictions for the baseball season...I'll leave it to the esteemed fellowes to explain why. If they can get it together...

AL East: NY Yanks (line-up)
AL Central: ChiSox (evil seems to be doing well this decade)
AL West: Oakland (pitching)
AL Wild Card: Angels (why not?)
AL MVP: A-Rod (best lineup ever)
AL Most Likely to get a Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick to the head: Ozzie Guillen

NL East: Atlanta (I'm picking them until they actually lose)
NL Central: Cards (still good enough)
NL West: San Fran (Barry will use wrong steriods and destroy other cities and Mothra)
NL Wild Card: NYMets (its them or Houston and I'm messing with Texas)
NL Most Likely to Win 12 Games: Florida

World Series: Yanks over Cards (like I said evil is doing well this decade)

No comments: