Lots of Random thoughts....today we'll try the 6 pack form.....
1) Brett Favre's deflating implosion reached irony status when the Metrodome's roof collapsed under the strain of weight and time. It does seem appropriate that if finally has to miss a game ...no one will see it.
2) The Redskins seem to have found new and intriguing ways to lose....2 missed field goals and a last second botched extra point yields a new low point. Right?
3) The Patriots seem to be rounding into playoff form and might be the favorites to win it all. 2 straight blowouts, a 11-2 record and 3 manageable games to finish things. Meet your #1 seed.
4) Will Muschamp was the highest paid assistant coach in College Football. Mack Brown's CEO approach meant that Muschamp more or less ran the D, handled all recruiting, and was poised to replace Brown when he retired. However the ex-Saban disciple will be taking over the Gators job. As Muschamp has never been a head coach its unclear how he'll do but all the signs at minimum point to an outstanding recruiter.
5) The other job Florida job (Miami) will be going to Al Golden. Golden was once thought as Paterno's successor at PSU Golden (no relation to me. I think) turned around the morbid Temple program and now has to step up to the big boys. (side note Auburn's O coordinator Guz Malzehin is headed to Vandy for $ 3 million a year. umm where did that money come from?)
6) During the holiday season it's important to keep eating your fruits and vegetables. Monica Bellucci demonstrates the correct method...