Monday, January 09, 2006

Another Shot at Shanoff

While I know it is MJ's responsiblity to bash Dan Shanoff on a daily basis, I was reading his "daily quickie" today and found something I had to throw into the arena. Shanoff is discussing the fact that Marcus Vick has been kicked off the Va Tech team and that they shouldn't be getting an alumni check from him. His quote is this: "Even though a lot of fans would have booted him for his now-infamous Capitol One Bowl boot to Elvis Dumervil's knee, he was actually only going to get a two-game suspension for that. " Um, Dan the last time I checked the Hokies played in the Gator Bowl not the Capitol One Bowl. The Hokies have never in the history of their franchise played in the Capitol One Bowl...actually no team has played in the Capitol One Bowl because it is the CapitAl One Bowl, you idiot. Last time I checked the runner up of the SEC played the runner up of the Big 10, neither of which involves Virginia Tech. Man, now I know why MJ thinks this man is an idiot.

No comments: