Tuesday, July 12, 2005

American League Rules

The AL wins again. The Cards will, yet again, open on the road in the World Series. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Although I'm an AL fan, I was semi-rooting for the National League in the 6th inning when Garland was on the mound. I love seeing him struggle. Nothing brings a smile to my face more than seeing fluke losers exposed. Anyway, no more negativity for the night. The right league won and that's all that matters.

PS - Miguel Tejada's All-Star Game MVP interview was hysterical. I loved the genuine look of surprise on his face when he was given the Corvette.

PPS - Jeannie Zelasko is VERY pregnant. Unless FOX wants to get fined like CBS did for Nipplegate, they should tell Jeannie to cover up those pregnant mammaries! Kevin Kennedy could barely contain himself; he sneaked a peak or two.

1 comment:

Mighty Mike said...

I think the game showed that the quality and depth of AL is talent is superior to the NL. Besides maybe the Cards does anyone really think any other NL could win an AL division?