Thursday, January 11, 2007

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Playoff Edition - Round 2

Ok I think that all this snow and avalanches and everything has clouded my gambling brain. I would have gone with tOSU on Monday and probably would have taken John Kerry in '04. I was going to add my playoffs to my .500 record to see if I could get above .500, but since I sucked it up, I am starting fresh. All I need to do is go perfect in this next round to get back to .500. Ok onto the picks.

Indy (+4) at BAL: BAL...unfortunately Cobra Commander will be able to fight on to another day. However this is a very very tough pick. I kinda wish that SD was playing BAL in SD because I think they have a better chance against Destro and Co.

PHI (+5) at NO: NO. Conventional wisdom says to take the team on the roll, but I gotta think that America's Team will win by 5 points. At least, that is what my wisdom is saying and you saw how crappy that was before.

SEA (+9.5) at CHI: SEA. Does Vegas not realize that the Bears don't have a decent QB and haven't played anybody of decent caliber this year? Even if the Bears can pull this out, 9 1/2 points against Seattle? I can understand them getting 9 1/2 against the Browns but against Seattle???


NE (+5) at SD: SD. I think Simmons said it best with Vegas not having any idea how this game is going to go. An non-experience QB, a coach that normally fails in the playoffs, vs. a Wolverine who has won umpteen SB rings and a "genius of a coach"...yeap i am going with the former. I think that LDT will have all of the TDs...rushing, receiving and passing.


Last Week's atrocious beginning: 0-4
Total Playoffs and Super Bowl: 0-4

No comments: