Thursday, January 18, 2007

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Playoff Edition - Round 3

Ok so I haven't really been the best prognosticator about the playoff games, I realize that. But I have not given up hope yet. I realize that even if I get the next three games correct, I still will have the same record as the Bungals of the late 90s. If people can actually believe that sending more troops into a civil war will help and that there is no global warming, then people can believe that I am good with the point spreads. Here is my thoughts on the games for this weekend...my suggestion, bet against them.

NE (+3) at IND: IND. Once again like last week, all of the indicators are pointing to the Pats winning. The record of years past leans towards the Pats. Indy has a QB that is prone to screwing up in big games. Dan Marino's name has been thrown out left and right. However this year I think that it will come down to a field goal. Adam Vinateri will bite the hand that fed him. I trust Vinateri more than a rookie. I think that this will be a America's team vs. the Colts, and what more could you ask for to have someone from YANKton, South Dakota (The land of America's heads) win the game for you. I understand that the Pats are called the Patriots, but you could be a commie pinko and be patriotic about your country. And Gostkowski sure sounds Russian to me. If 7 teenagers can take on the Russians, the Colts sure can...



I think I hear Lee Greenwood in the background...

NO (+3) at CHI: NO. I just don't trust Rex Grossman. That is enough reason not to pick the Bears. Plus he went to Florida, and Brees went to a Big 10 school. And the Big 10 did better against the SEC this year in the bowls.

Last Week: 1-3
Total Shitfest: 1-7

No comments: