Friday, October 09, 2009

Cheers and Jeers: Autumn Punch Edition



Ingredients
Fresh-sliced plums garnish
A blend of apple-cranberry juice
Sweet white wine/Ginger Ale


Cheers: To Foliage Season Breaking out. There's few things I enjoy nature more (maybe monkey knife fights) that looking out at the hundred acre forests and see the leaves change to beautiful hues of orange, reds and purples.

Jeers: To SEC Refs. Maybe its their attempt to top ACC refs for the worst refs in the game but the recent flagging of supposed "excessive celebration" was truly some of the worst reffing I've ever seen.

Jeers: To Rush Limbaugh's attempt to buy the St.Louis Rams. I really don't have to say why, do I?

Cheers : To NBA Preseason. I think I like NBA Preseason games the most because of the international flavor with NBA teams taking on elite from other parts of the globe. Next week the Cavs take on Greece's best Olympiakos

and the C&J gal of the Adriana Lima....who is actually in charge of the BSD Air Force

No comments: