Friday, October 02, 2009

Cheers and Jeers: Sioux City Sarsaparilla Edition


Ingredients:

It's a Secret


Cheers: To the Call of the Week. If you hasn't seen this it's simply jaw droppingly awesome.

Cheers : To the Tweet of the week. I wish I had something clever to say about twittering about your coach's wang but nothing is coming.....

Jeers: To all aboard the Favre bandwagon. Hasn't Favre demonstrated over the past...what 5 years? that he looks good through about 10 weeks then his arm falls off. Wake me when Favre has a good game in December.

Jeers: To Jim Rome. You know I've heard him a few times and I'm just frankly clueless why he's popular. He's not funny. Or insightful. And seems kinda pompous. What's to like?

Cheers: To USC's Stafon Johnson recovering. Scary injury. Hope he gets better soon.

Cheers: To Zombieland. It's important as a nation that we are prepared for a potential zombie attack and this movie will go a long way to educating our nation about the threat zombies possess. And for those that question the actual threat of brain dead mindless souls devouring all intelligent life - I give you the Glen Beck Show.

My fears are finally fully realized...Clown Zombies!


And the C&J gal of the week..... Gina Carano....world's hottest MMA fighter.....

No comments: