Tuesday, January 11, 2011

When It Comes Crashing Down and It Hurts Inside

Gotta Take A Stand And It Don't Help to Hide,


Well you Hurt My Friends and You Hurt My Pride


I Gotta Be a Man, I Can't Let It Slide...



Hoke-A-Mania is going to run wild on you.

I can just see the next OSU/UM game before the game Hoke runs down the Big House steps to the Vest has Denard Robinson give Tressel the Irish Whip to the big boot by Hoke and then runs and gives the big leg drop. Then Hoke runs to the end zone, puts his hand to his ear, then runs to the next end zone and puts his hand to his ear.

This would make recruits come to UM in a heartbeat.

3 comments:

Gutsy Goldberg said...

That's the best thing yet about Hoke... which makes me wonder why coaches haven't thought of this earlier? It really would help with recruiting, no doubt.

Hitman said...

HAHAHAHA! I fucking love it. Well played, Colonel. I was a Hulkamaniac as a kid and will be proud to be a Hokeamaniac!

Does this make Jim Tressel the Big 10 equivalent of Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff?

B. Hutchens said...

I think that he would be George the animal with his sweatervest