Friday, September 15, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks for all Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 2

Since I seemed to have gotten 11 out of the 16 games last week, I figure I might as well continue to try to do this. But since I lost my kid, my wife and my car, I won't be able to drive to the game this weekend. Here are the picks:

Buffalo (-6.5) at Miami: Buffalo, they covered last week against the Pats, who says they can't cover again this week

Carolina (even) at Minnesota: Carolina

Detroit (+9) at Chicago: Detroit, I say it will be within about 3 points either way, the Lions could actually pull this out...probably the same score as against the 'Hawks.

Houston (+13.5) at Indy: Indy...just way too powerful of an offense

NO (-2.5) at GB: NO, Brett Favre sucks and Reggie Bush is good

NYG (+3) at Philly: Philly, one of the hardest lines however you have to go with the home team when it seems like a tie

Oakland (+12) at Baltimore: Baltimore, however they might be able to score more than 20 points, but their defense will hold Oakland to under 7

TB (+5.5) at Atlanta: Atlanta, see rule on NYG/Philly

AZ (-7) at Seattle: Seattle, Kurt Christ and Edge are still crappy

STL (-3) at SF: STL, I am jumping on the Martzless' Rams bandwagon

KC (+10.5) at Denver: Denver, my hometown love again

NE (-6) at NYJ: NE, the Jets just blow

TENN (+11.5) at SD: SD, LDT will help my fantasy team again

WAS (+6) at DAL: WAS, strange line, Bledsoe is not good

PITT (-2) at JAC: JAC, see NYG/PHI and TB/ATL

And the bet the new wife, the kid, and the Yugo of the week is the CLE/CIN game...Cleveland is getting 10 points in the Jungle...if Cleveland was getting 24 points in the Jungle it wouldn't be enough...WHO DEY!

Last week: 11-5
Bet the car: 0-1

No comments: