Thursday, September 28, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 4

Now that I am up over Simmons in the against the spread picks, I am starting to get a little happy about that. Just a sidenote, I am not sure now if I want to become a teacher in Colorado. I might just have to adopt a cougar to keep in the classroom in case any parent/student/janitor goes running around with a gun. Here are the picks:

Arizona (+7) at Atlanta: ATL, if Jesus can't run your team who can really?

Dallas (-9.5) at Tennessee: TENN, something tells me this will be a touchdown game, plus Drew Bledsoe is not good and he has nobody to throw to.

Indy (-9) at NYJ: Indy - Peyton Manning is good

Miami (-4) at Houston: Houston - I don't know what the guy from Parker Lewis Can't Lose did but David Carr is actually looking good this year

Minnesota (+1) at Buffalo: MINN, it isn't cold yet in Buffalo

NO (+7.5) at CAR: NO, never will I doubt Bono and Co, speaking of which, I wish that Bono would have opened his jacket to have the "hurricane alert" flag underneath it on Monday night. And yes I am going to hell.

SD (-2.5) at BAL: SD, last year I don't think I ever lost against the spread with SD, so I will continue this

SF (+7) at KC: KC, however I am feeling an upset.

DET (+5.5) at STL: DET Something tells me that Martz will dress up for the game and play in the place of Kitna

CLE (-3) at Oakland: CLE, given the early rule to always go against CLE and OAK this is a very difficult choice. I just flipped a coin and CLE it is.

JAC (-3) at WAS: JAC, the Redskins are about as overrated as the Cardinals and Lions

NE (+6) at CIN: CIN , Who Dey Think Gonna Beat Dem Bungals...only the Law will be able to and since Ty Law doesn't play for the Pats anymore, the Bengals will win

SEA (+3.5) at Chicago: CHI, I agree with the Madden Curse

GB (+11) at PHI: PHI, Yawn...

Last Week: 7-4-3
Season: 28-15-3 (I still would not own Vegas)

No comments: