Thursday, September 21, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 3

So I have not been doing too poorly. I think that Steve Wynn has a hit out on me for taking money away from the house. Even though I have advised all gambling addicts to hold off on their bets until around week 5. Too bad I could have made millions. Here are the picks for week 3.

CAR (-3) at TB - CAR Something tells me that this is a sucker bet, but the crapiness of Chris Simms makes me think that CAR has the motor to run over Cadillac.

CHI (-3) at MINN - CHI I like Gutsy will never question the Hitman wrath again...at least not this week

CIN (+3) at PITT - Gotta go with the people of Cincy, they got through arrests, strip searches, then can get through a couple of injuries

GB (-7) at Detroit - GB, even though I think this might be a push game

JAC (+7) at Indy - JAC Something tells me this is a 3 point game

NYJ (+5.5) at BUF - BUF, gotta keep on trucking with the Bills

TENN (+11) at MIA - TENN, gotta go out on a limb and say that Culpepper is not good

WAS (-4) at HOU - WAS, neither are the Texans

BAL (-6.5) at CLE - BAL, neither is Cleveland

NYG (+3.5) at SEA - SEA, if MJ says the G-men stink, then they stink

PHI (-6) at SF - PHI, I think that SF is somewhat decent but this will be a test

STL (+4.5) at ARI - STL, still on the bandwagon even after the loss in SF

DEN (+7) at NE - DEN, Come on Broncos, don't let me down again, I will run naked through Invesco if this is not correct

ATL (-3) at NO - ATL Even though Bono and the boys are playing to open up the new stadium and there will be a ton of energy there, NO cannot stop Vick

Last Week - 10-6
Season - 21-11

No comments: