Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 14

For shameless self promotion and to explain why I am not going to be blogging next week I have attached this picture. I have elevated the rank of Colonel to a guest for next week's blog.



Not much to say about this year's picks for the NFL. It has been hell on any gambler out there. If you stay above .500 that is saying alot. Onto my picks for this week.

CLE (+7.5) at PITT: CLE, now this is one of the reasons why people should not be concerned about not having the NFL network. I don't think anybody outside of Cleveland or Pittsburgh (where they will get this game) care.

ATL (-3) at TB: ATL. I heard that Chuckie has put Grabowski's head on the chopping block if he doesn't win this game. Who are they going to replace him with, Bernie Kosar?

BAL (+3) at KC: KC. I find it very interesting that KC is favored in this game. Does that mean that BAL and KC are equal (with the 3 points for home field advantage). I think this could be a first round playoff game with BAL losing in that one too.

IND (-2) at JAC: IND. Finally JAC plays a good team and allows the Bungals to come into the WC spot.

MINN (+2) at DET: MINN. Another strange line of favorites. Is Minny that bad this year?? Or is it just the NFC North?

NE(-3.5) at MIA: NE. I wonder if Ricky Williams will try and come back to play for Miami.

NYG (+3) at CAR: CAR. The NFC is a very interesting conference with so much parity. 6-6 is the number to be this year I guess. It would be great if all teams that went to the playoffs were 6-6.

OAK (+10) at CIN: CIN. Ocho Cinco to the rescue for this team. If Denver continues its free fall, then the Bungals will be into playoffs. Does anyone else think that the Bungals are following the same pattern as Pittsburgh last year?

PHI (-1) at WAS: PHI...once one of the greatest rivalries where people would get thrown off the stands at the games. This is a total snorefest. Jason Campbell against Jeff Garcia. Please take my eyes out now.

TENN (+1) at HOU: TENN. Forget what I said about the previous game. This is a total snorefest.

GB (+4.5) at SF: SF. SF might be one of those 6-6 teams that make it to the playoffs. That would be great for a NFL town that has seen shit the past few years.

SEA (-3) at ARI: SEA. Another line I don't understand. Is Arizona now good???

BUF (+3.5) at NYJ: NYJ. Can I hear a J-E-T-S. JETS, JETS, JETS. Yeah I guess I can't. Well you will have to hope that the Bungals lose to get into the playoffs boys.

DEN (+7) at SD: SD. Yeah, even coming from Denver, I know that our team is in a paramedic ward, waiting to heal itself for next season. On a side note, I ran into one of the O-linemen at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago. George Foster, and no he didn't play for the Big Red Machine.

NO (+7) at DAL: NO. I think the Cowbitches will win but Drew Brees is a having a MVP type of season, if it wasn't for LDT.

CHI (-6) at STL: CHI. I read something interesting recently about these two cities. Having spent 5 years in one of them, I am kinda taken aback. But who would lie to a bunch of 90 year old ex-preachers wives with their knitting needles.

Last Week: 7-8-1
Total: 87-93-12 (Like almost all of the NFC, I am around .500)

No comments: