Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 16

I feel like a phoenix coming up from the ashes to start afresh. Or I have just watch too many Harry Potter movies. LTC MJ did fabulous last week and allowed me to have a clean slate. I am hunkered down in the snow covered bunker this week. Charlie is all around me and I feel that it is either kill or be killed. Sgt. Elias Grodin is telling one thing and Staff Sgt Barnes is telling me something else. Sorry, having a little flash back...onto this week's picks.

MINN (+3) at GB: GB. Not only will I not go against the home team here, I will definately not go against a team that loves to play in snow and cold weather two things of which it is supposed to be on Thurs.

KC(-6.5) at OAK: KC. Getting back to our previous conversation about the NFL network. Why oh why does Oakland play, not once but twice on this network. Don't you want fans to call their cable operators and request the NFL network.

BAL (+3.5) at PITT: PITT. Tough tough game. Pittsburgh is on their usual roll. Baltimore is far overrated and will be bounced the first playoff game. Gotta go with the home favorite.

CAR (+5.5) at ATL: CAR. I think that the Car will bounce back even if some washed out Florida QB is running their ship. Michael Vick could be hurt and that will up my chances for a cool 100 bucks of Mighty's money.

CHI(-4.5) at DET: CHI. Wow the Bears are only favored by 4 points. Does Vegas know something that I don't about the Lions. Is Barry Sanders going to come back and play ala 1994?

IND (-9) at HOU: IND. The Colts just whooped up on Bungals this past weekend. Possibly wrecking their chances at a playoff berth. Damn you Peyton Manning, damn you to hell.

NE(+3) at JAC: NE. I don't think the Jaguars have that much fire in their bellies.

NO (+3) at NYG: NO. I take MJs word for it. The G-men are bad. I don't know how their pass defense this year is, but hopefully Drew Brees can throw for another 5 TDs.

TB (+3) at CLE: CLE. One game that I will definately not be missing on the Sunday Ticket. I hope that Chuckie goes wild in Cleveland and there is a Child's Play 8 out of it.

TENN (+4.5) at BUF: TENN. The Titans are on a roll and I don't care if there will be ten feet of snow in Buffalo, Tennessee will win this game. Could it be possible that Tennessee has a better record than the Bungals at the end of the year?

WAS (-2) at STL: WAS. Ladell Betts and Jason Campbell are on a roll. The porous defense of STL will make this a run fest for both teams.

ARI (+4) at SF: SF. Will the insanity ever end. Another one of those games I will not be missing with the loss of the Ticket.

CIN (+3) at DEN: CIN. Where did you go my Cincinnati defense and offense? If they were playing tonight (we are getting about a foot of snow), Cincy would lose. They are playing on Sunday, so Santa will be dressed as Ocho Cinco in Denver.

SD (-4.5) at SEA: SD. I hope that LDT scores another 5 TDs this game, offers the game ball to Shalex and tells him, "no I will not be appearing on the cover of Madden next year"

PHI (+7) at DAL: DAL. A division rivalry. If Donovan was playing maybe this game would be close but the Eagles are on their way out in Big D.

NYJ (-2) at MIA: NYJ. Another reason why I am not missing the Sunday Ticket. Wait, this game is actually on throughout the country. Are they trying to have the booth announcers throw down to make it more exciting.

Last Week: 11-5 (Thank you MJ for pulling through in the trenches)
Total: 106-106-12. Ah, now I feel like i am in the NFC.

No comments: