Thursday, December 28, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 17

This is the do or die week. I am backed up against the fence. I want to beat the bitter Bill Simmons and beat him badly however it seems that he might be jumping ahead of me. I know this is a little early to post my picks. I normally do it after Gutsy, but there is a storm brewing in these parts and after shoveling out of 2 feet of snow last week, I figured I would do it while I have access to a computer. Ok onto this weeks important picks

NYG (-1) at WAS: WAS. MJ just told me that whatever I do, take the Skins. I will follow the logic of the great wizard, not the one from the Baseball Bunch but MJ. I even think he might be the one on the far left.





CAR (-3) at NO: NO. This is a tough one because I don't know if the Saints will play their scrubs since they have #2 locked in or will they want to put the beat down on the CAR. Gotta go with the home dog in any case.

CLE (+4) at HOU: HOU. After using Cleveland's starting QB last week on my fantasy team I will never ever go with Cleveland ever again. Even if they are playing the Texans.

DET (+13) at DAL: DET. I am sure they are going to pack it in and go on the #1 pick stakes...perhaps they will be interested in one of the UM defenders. However, 13 points seems to be a bit high.

JAC (+1) at KC: KC. I still go with the idea that nobody beats KC in KC in the winter.

NE (+3) at TENN: NE. NE still has something to play for. The way Indy is playing now they really could lose to Miami. With Brady and Co, this will be a great game but NE will win.

OAK (+13) at NYJ: OAK. The Jets will probably win but not by 13 points. Oakland will be in the #1 stake with Detroit by the end of the day.

PIT (+6) at CIN: CIN. This is another tough matchup. Not a good week to take on Simmons. I am still in shock about the "kick", and will not lose hope in the Bungals.

SEA (+3.5) at TB: SEA. Seattle still has something to play for and Shalex needs to make LDT believe that there is not a Madden Curse out there so that he won't be hesitant to appear on the cover.

STL (-1) at MINN: STL. St Louis has something play for, Minnesota does not.

ATL (+9) at PHI: ATL. Whatever happened to the Falcons. Michael Vick was on a run and they just collapsed. And speaking of Vicks, I saw his brother is playing for the Dolphins. I can't wait until Ricky Williams comes back, him and Marcus will keep the people of CSI Miami very busy.

BUFF (+9) at BAL: BAL. Although I wish that the Cobras would just curl up and be eaten by a Mongoose, I think they have more to play for and should breeze by the Bills.

MIA (+9) at IND: MIA. Another one of those bets that I probably will lose, but it is all or nothing right now. Indy is not that good this year.

ARI (+13.5) at SD: SD. San Diego also still has something to play for. I don't want to think about LDT going up against the Cobras. If only the Bungals can make it to the first round. Ocho Cinco is Gung Ho, Housh is Spirit and CP is Duke. They could bring down the Cobras.

SF (+11) at DEN: SF. If San Fran can get into the city on Sunday, I think that they will be able to keep it close. Denver is not that great this year. Definately not deserving of 11 points.

GB (+1) at CHI: CHI. Wow even with the Bears playing their second string they are still favored by 1. Not sure but I will give it to the home team.

Last Week: 6-9-1
Total: 112-115-13

And I will not include my fabulous playoffs picks in my total amounts.

No comments: