Thursday, October 05, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 5

So now I understand why I don't own Las Vegas. When you think there are games that are sure things, then the NFL gods just bite you in the buttocks. I think I am going to go into retirement and use the gambling money for snowboarding. Here are this weeks picks.

BUFF (+10) at CHI: CHI Bear down Chicago Bears again.

CLE (+9) at CAR: CAR, hopefully I get 5 games in a row in my Eliminator challenge

DET (+6.5) at MINN: DET, since UM beat the Gophers in the same place, I have to go with the Michigan team

MIA (+10) at NE: NE, never will I misjudge a UM alumni in a game against felons, and Culpepper stinks

STL (-3) at GB: STL, it is not cold yet in GB

TB (+6.5) at NO: TB, I still am skeptical about the Saints

TENN (+19) at INDY: TENN, wow I think this is the highest spread I have ever seen in professional football

WAS (+4) at NYG: WAS, if his name is Jay Feely or Amani Toomer, I will misjudge a UM alumni in a game against felons.

KC (-3) at ARI: KC, whatever happened to Elvis Grbac...I want to have a reunion tour and throw against John Navarre, once Kurt Christ strikes down Leinart for taking his job

NYJ (+7) at JAC: JAC, the Mangina will not be spread to cover this spread

OAK (+3) at SF: SF, I want Jerry Garcia to come back to life and sing the Star Spangled Banner...this would be more interesting than this game

DAL (+2) at PHI: DAL

PITT (+3) at SD: SD, probably the hardest line of the week, however SD has covered in alot of games

BAL (+4) at DEN: DEN, although I like the reverse jinx, that is only saved for the UM/OSU game. It is supposed to be cold and rainy here on Monday night. Everyone knows that Cobras can not survive in cold. Plus the Joes have Snow Job to help fight off the Cobras.



Last Week: 6-7-1
Total: 34-22-4

No comments: