Thursday, October 12, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 6

Well it seems that the power of Snow Job has overcome Cobra Commander and those of us in Denver are happy now with the Broncos. Now here are the picks for this week of fun and excitement.

BUF (-1) at DET: DET Boring game, and I dont care so go with the home dog

CAR (+3) at BAL: CAR The Cobras will be stopped by the Cars.

CIN (-5.5) at TB: CIN, TB might be desparate but CIN doesn't like to look bad. Plus, I see CJ jumping down the sails of the pirate ship as his celebration ala Sloth in the Goonies

HOU (+13) at DAL: HOU, something tells me that they will be able to cover this

NYG (+3) at ATL: ATL, something tells me they won't cover this

PHI (-3) at NO: PHI, Philly keeps on truckin'
SEA (-3) at STL: STL, Madden curse keeps on truckin'
TENN (-10) at WAS: WAS, Brunell throws 5 TD passes to Santana Moss and my fantasy team wins its first game
KC (+7) at PITT: PITT, this is a very hard line but when in doubt take the home team
MIA (+3) at NYJ: NYJ, this will be a game I will not be watching on Sunday Ticket
SD (-10) at SF: SD, I wonder what the stats are of how many times SD has covered in the past two seasons...it is ALOT
OAK (+15) at DEN: OAK This is a high line and I think that Oakland might take Jay Cutler and use him as their QB for this game
CHI (-11) at ARI: Uhrlacher will eat JC's kids and his mullet wife

Last week: 7-4-3
Total: 41-26-7

No comments: