Sunday, October 29, 2006

Monday Thoughts… (Sunday Night)… Toilet Bowl Addition


I’m reporting live from Columbus watching Mighty live and die (mainly die) watching the Cleveland Steamers. This is a small glimpse into the pain that Cleveland fans feel each weekend (See Hans Moleman in the Morning Simpson’s Radio Show). I find the experience odd… like Bob Evans without pork. For example, he watched the 1st half but now (in the 4th), it’s close and he changes the channel. I’m confused.

The toilet bowl addition is monument to a successful weekend here in Columbus meaning Mighty’s liver underwent punishment including: my fists, the bar, 330pm OSU game, and Sunday football.

Onto my thoughts…

BCS and the Countdown to the November 18th National Championship Game:
The amazing Beavers defeated the USC Trojans (I’m a Durex man myself) knocking them into the Roman forum style orgy that are the one loss teams. Mighty will conclude statistical combinations and permutations but the road to the BCS championship goes into Morgantown, WV. Can they defeat Louisville and Rutgers? Florida gets my shocker for the best of the one-loss teams assuming they survive Auburn. Maybe a Jan game between Michigan/OSU losing team vs. Florida?

For part 10 of why I hate ND and enjoy watching them suffer, the USC loss means ND stays out of the top 8. I still hope USC knocks them into the two-loss club. Each loss by Michigan State means the ND win mean less and less. Is next week the game versus the Coast Guard Academy?

I should have gone to a state school. At the bar this weekend, I saw Pippy Long stockings… the state school legs addition. Enough said. I also witnessed the best stomach since New York City.

The Cardinals:
Congrats. My last thought on the baseball season = parody. The Cardinals World Series victory means a new World Series champion each year since the end of the Yankees dynasty in 2000. A team must spend money, but money is necessary but not sufficient to win the World Series.

NFC teams???
The Chargers are routing the Rams, Cobra Commander put a hurt on New Orleans, and Jax manhandled the Eagles (they look worse each week). Atlanta was the lone bright spot in the NFC vs. AFC winning in Cincy. Tonight the AFC addition continues when New England looks to stay on track nailing the Vikings.

Jon Stewart:
We also hit up Jon Stewart here in Columbus. Next week he will tape live from Ohio with guests such as King James. Enjoy it. We enjoyed his humor even with The Ohio State administration (Government) minder. She “moderated” meaning she attempted to control his humor. She failed. A student yelled, “You suck! Get off the stage.”

No comments: