Thursday, October 26, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 8

A special snow day edition of the finger lickin picks. When it snows outside (we got about 7 inches in the Denver metro area, with about a foot and a half in the mountains), all good gamblers just stay at home and mull over the stats and lines. All I wish is that I could have an AT-AT at my disposal with Snowtroopers making lanes in the roads. I guess I could just put a turret on the top of my truck instead of a ski rack.



Ok onto the picks:

ARI (+3.5) at GB: GB, If a team can not even beat the Raiders they deserve to be replaced by the Buckeyes of THE Ohio State University or the Wolverines of Michigan

ATL (+4.5) at CIN: CIN, ARGH...Boo No!! Gotta go with hometown love for CJ and the boys. I am sure they will disappoint but always go with the home team in case of a tie.

BAL (+2) at NO: NO, I hate the Ravens and because of the fact that those in the DC metro area don't have the ticket I will bet against them throughout the year

HOU (+3) at TENN: HOU, I have gone with Houston the past couple of weeks. They pulled out an upset last week, gotta do it again. David Carr isn't as bad as people make him out to be

JAC (+6) at PHI: PHI If you can beat the Texans, you can't beat the Jake and the Fat Man (if McNabb's name was Jake)

SEA (+7) at KC: KC, yeah there is no such thing as the Madden Curse or the loser of the Super Bowl Curse...you latte drinking, grunge rock loving liberals keep telling yourself that

SF (+16) at CHI: CHI, can the Bears ever play anybody good...have them come up the field of mile high and see how they do.

TB (+9.5) at NYG: TB, Something tell me this will be below a TD win for the G-men. They blew out Drew Bledsoe, they wont be able to blow out a man from the MAC.

STL (+8.5) at SD: STL, Although this goes against my notion that SD covers every week, I see this as being a somewhat close game

INDY (+3) at DEN: DEN, Denver hasn't lost at Invesco since it has been Mile High (or at least it feels like that). Unfortunately the snow storm of today didn't come a couple of days from now. I would have liked to see Peyton Manning turn into Craig Krenzel with a drop of snow hits his helmet.

NYJ (+1) at CLE: NYJ, Sorry Clevelanders, the Browns still blow...when do the Cavs start to play?

PITT (-9) at OAK: PITT, yeah the Raiders scored on Cardinals, not going to happen against the Steelers

DAL (+5) at CAR: CAR, Tony Romo is not the answer to the problem in Dallas...getting rid of Jerry Jones, Bill Parcells and all of the stupid star players is

NE (-2.5) at MINN: MINN, I think Minnesota is alot better than some people


Last Week: 7-5-1
Total: 54-36-10

No comments: