Thursday, October 11, 2007

Colonel Sanders' Finger Lickin' Picks Week 6

This week is another abbreviated version of the picks. I am going through moving/buying a house hell right now, so I don't even had the time to check my toilet bowl for the Bristol Stool Chart type of poop I make let alone try to mess around with Las Vegas and have them take my money. I might not even have time to watch Rockies beat the crap out of the D-Backs. More quirky comments will return in a couple of weeks but for now here are the picks.

CIN (-3) at KC: CIN. WHO DEY!!

HOU (+6.5) at JAC: HOU.

MIA (+4.5) at CLE: CLE

MIN (+5.5) at CHI: CHI

PHI (-3) at NYJ: NYJ

STL (+9.5) at BAL: BAL

TEN (+3) at TB: TEN

WAS (+3) at GB: GB

CAR (+4) at ARI: ARI

NE (-7) at DAL: DAL

OAK (+9.5) at SD: SD

NO (+6.5) at SEA: SEA

NYG (-3.5) at ATL: NYG.

Last Week: 1-10-3 (wow that is probably my worst week out there, I am glad that I have no money to my name to bet)

Total: 25-42-9

No comments: