Thursday, October 18, 2007

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin Picks - Week 7

Sorry Gutsy, I didn't mean to steal your idea, but your AC Slater quotes gave me a great idea and one that MJ will not feel rage-a-holic about but nostalgic. So here is my following the bad 90s TV show quotes and doing my picks based on my favorite show of our generation.





"Nat, if I ever want to make another bet, slap me upside the head." - Brandon Walsh



AZ (+9) at WAS: AZ.

"Andrea, this is California. Blondes are like the state flower or something." - Steve Sanders


ATL (+9) at NO: NO. "Aren't you suppose to toss the car when the oil's dirty?" - Steve Sanders.


BAL (-3) at BUFF: BAL.

"Everyone here looks like they stepped out of a music video. I don't even have the right hair." - Brenda Walsh


TB (+1.5) at DET: DET.


"If there's one thing I learned in the joint, is to live each day like it may be your last because you never know." -Jack McKay talking to Dylan about the Detroit Lions.


SF (+9) at NYG: SF


"Dylan is one of the most self-centered people on the planet earth and according to him he's been that way for several life times." - Kelly Taylor. Or if she is talking about Tiki Barber. As MJ says FTB.


STL (+8.5) at SEA: SEA.


Brandon: Look, David, we're putting out this issue with a tribute to Scott.
David: Why? So people can glance at it and then throw it in the garbage?
Brandon: No, so people can get some idea about who he was.
David: Look, he was a jerk, okay? He was a jerk who blew himself away, that's who he was. You don't know. You left early. You missed out on the fun part when he picked up a loaded gun and twirled it around like he was Wyatt Earp. You weren't there to see him goof up and bleed all over his mom's Persian rug.
Brandon: David, the microphone is on.
David: I don't care. No-one gave a rat's ass about Scott until he died. And I was the worst one of all! He was my best friend and I dropped him! Because he wasn't cool like you or Kelly or Steve.
Brandon: David?
David: So they're looking at me. So what? They've been looking at me for days, Brandon! "Oh, poor David, is he going to be okay? I hope he hasn't cracked up yet." I can't even walk through the halls without someone in my face trying to cheer me up like they're my new best friend! Well what about my old best friend? It doesn't matter what you write about him in that paper, Brandon. It doesn't matter what you say about someone once they're gone. What matters is how you treat them when they're still here.


-David Silver and Brandon Walsh about the loss of David's best friend Scott Scanlon


TENN (+1) at HOU: HOU.


"Listen, like my father used to say, 'We're only here for a short time, so you got to make it a good time.'" -Valerie Malone


NE (-16.5) at MIA: MIA.


"You're not always going to be number one you know. And sometimes overachievers like you have to get past their own egos and learn how to except disappointment." - Gil Meyers to Andrea Zuckerman


KC (+3) at OAK: KC.


"Welcome to hell. Muntz is the devil, steer clear." - Brandon Walsh


NYJ (+6) at CIN: CIN.


"ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Dylan McKay as watching his wife Toni Marchette Jr. getting gunned down by her father Anthony Marchette.


MIN (+9.5) at DAL: DAL.


"Well I get suspicious of anyone who tells poor people what they want to hear at ten thousand dollars a pop." -DeShawn Hardell


CHI (+5) at PHI: PHI.


"Time flies when you're double dribbling down memory lane." -Cindy Walsh


PITT (-3.5) at DEN: PITT.


"Oh, nature's doing its thing and its turning me into a total dog." -Steve Sanders.


Hopefully nature will do its thing and it will snow here on Sunday, but it don't matter because the Broncos stink.


IND (-3) at JAC: JAC. "You ever want something so bad and then you finally get it and it turns into a complete nightmare?" -Brenda Walsh


COL at BOS/CLE. COL in 6.


"DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!!!! DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!!!!" -Mass of People outside West Beverly.


And so have the Rockies.



Last Week: 4-8-1

Total: 29-50-10



No comments: