Thursday, December 08, 2005

What is in AJ Hawk's apartment???

I like AJ Hawk, Ohio State super-linebacker. However, his apartment was burglarized and here's what he claimed was lost:

."..told police that their apartment in the 100 block of West Norwich Avenue was broken into and about $3,000 in cash, $1,425 in movies, two laptop computers, a $500 Gucci watch, two Microsoft X-Box games valued at a total of $500, a Sony Playstation game valued at $250 were taken." Here's the link if you want to read the story: http://www.nbc4i.com/news/5474774/detail.html

Of all the things that bother me about this police report, why in the world is each VIDEO GAME valued at $250 ??? As for the $3000 in cash that was just laying around, I usually leave $5000 in cash in my bedroom in case I have any emergencies, so that was very reasonable obviously.

No comments: