Monday, September 19, 2005

Dan Shanoff Is A Moron

I do so enjoy a chance to be a smug New Yorker, showing up a Harvard-trained schmuck like Dan Shanoff. For the second time now, I’m forced to point out his inability to command the English language. How can someone employed as a writer at ESPN not have the appropriate 3rd grade grammar skills required by such a position? I can’t answer that. All I can say is that Dan Shanoff, his stupid opinions and his terrible grammar reflect very poorly on him, Harvard University and ESPN. I can say that because a good number of us on this site graduated from the Harvard of the Midwest. Maybe Harvard should be considered the Washington University of New England?

Here’s the link to the grammatical faux-pas. The error occurs in the cartoon -- it should be “than,” not “then.” Moron.

No comments: