Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dan Shanoff Is A Moron

Nothing new here, we all know Dan Shanoff is a moron. But since Hitman brought it up, I'm going to give everyone Shanoff's take on the Iowa lockerroom issue:

"What does it say about the quality of the program that they need to resort to lame psychological ploys to try to gain an "edge" over opponents?"

I think the quality of the program is quite good, actually. Iowa may not be having its best year right now but anyone that's been following Kirk Ferentz's tenure has to say that the program is absolutely one of the better ones in Division I. And as for psychological ploys, I don't see what's wrong with them. Notre Dame relies on the Touchdown Jesus mosaic and the "Play Like a Champion" sign that everyone knows about. I don't think anyone would look at Notre Dame's program and question it over the decades.

Dan Shanoff is his usual self here, miles off the mark. What on earth do people see in this guy? He honestly seems mentally challenged. I'm being serious now. I don't think this guy's capable of even eating soup without dribbling at this point. Someone, anyone, get this guy some help.

No comments: