Friday, September 30, 2005

Everything but Week 4 NFL picks

Ever since my post regarding Karl Hungus and my nihilism provoked a Big L. conversation, my boss must have figured out that I am blogging and gave me additional work.

Consequently, I will pick my Week 4 NFL on Saturday as I watch...

The Michigan vs. MSU game: Mighty Mike, I hate you, the buckeyes and Cooper's sweater vest. All he needs is a bow tie and he will look like Pee-Wee Herman doll (minus the famous stroking incident). The Wolverines have done nothing but waste my time this season with the embarrassing "taking the choad" incident in Madison.

Michigan Wins.

Hail to the Victors. It is against state law for the Wolverines to lose against Wisconsin and MSU in the same season.

If Michigan loses, I will not watch them until the OSU game and I hope they are disbanded and forced to work at Inter-Choad. This is your last chance Maze and Blue, don’t waste my time!!!

GO TRIBE. Cleveland wins the Wildcard. As for the Red Sox and the Yankees, I pass. I prefer the turkey on rye.

Line of the day from Jon Stewart regarding Mr. DeLay... "No one forgets when they popped their ethics cherry. It makes a congress boy a Congressman."

No comments: