Friday, November 24, 2006

Cheers and Jeers: Tripdephan Edition

Well after a heavy night of indulging in turkey and tripdephan I'm frankly not up for drinking. In fact I barely have the energy to type at the moment. I keep passing out on the keyboard. So no drinking today. Just working the tripdephan out of my system. Anyway here are a few things that I'm thankful for this year. Let me know what your thankful about this season.....


College Football and Great Rivalries. Nothing brings people together like a good college football rivalry. Every year no matter the records its a bitter fight. This weekends bitter rivalry is between USC and Notre Dame. Back in the old days to show off the fact that trains worked the two teams would cross the country to face each other. Notre Dame won the first matchup in 1926 when Jesus O'Malley scored the only touchdown of the game. In honor of the victory the player's picture was put on the library.

Turkey Trot. Turkey Trot is a Cleveland charity run. In fact, its so famous that Elvis comes out of his hibernation to run in it every year. I think if Elvis sees his shadow its good luck or winter comes early or Chris Collinsworth says something useful.


Scarlett - Do I really need to say why?

No comments: