Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 12

Ok so I guess I am a little bit better at picking the NCAA games than the NFL games. Maybe because the NCAA games actually make sense. And since the UM team felt like they had been punched around by a sweatervest. I figured I would show a picture of the victor with the natural sweatervest. And yes unfortunately this is an actual event.



Now onto the Turkey day and beyond picks with a little stuffing of a NCAA game.

MIA (-3) at DET: DET, I don't think Harrington has a better shot at throwing turkeys

TB (+11) at DAL: TB, something tells me that there was all this hype for Dallas beating the Colts and now they won't show up this week

DEN (+1) at KC: KC, a pick em game. I don't know what the stats are for the Chiefs November forward at Arrowhead, but they are pretty good.

ARI (+6) at MINN: MINN, no comments

CAR (-4) at WAS: CAR, Portis out, rookie QB, Skins suck CAR starting to get tuned up...

CIN (-3) at CLE: CIN, Wow only favored by 3 points...I guess the Bungals have fallen back to the level of being the Bungals

HOU (+6) at NYJ: HOU, gotta go with the underdogs getting the love this year

JAC (-3) at BUF: JAC, Although I hope that JAC loses most of their games so the Bungals have a better chance at getting the WC, looks like it is not going to happen

NO (+3) at ATL: NO, even though they got trounced by the Bungals last week, Drew Brees is steadily making his way to be an elite passer

PITT (+3) at BAL: PITT, I still can't believe that the Ravens/Browns are this good this year

SF (+6) at STL: SF, I think that the 49ers are definately the come back team of the NFL, maybe followed by the Ravens.

OAK (+13) at SD: SD, Another fine day for LDT, have we seen a better RB in the past 5 years?

CHI (+3) at NE: NE, one of the three somewhat decent teams that the Bears play on their schedule, and yes I am bitter

NYG (-3) at TENN: NYG, I can't quite understand the Titans this year...some weeks they look pretty good some weeks they look like the Cardinals

PHI (+9) at IND: PHI, something tells me that this game is going to be closer without McNabb than many people think

GB (+9) at SEA: SEA, Shalex is back, however his TD record will not be back since LDT gets about 5 TDs a game.

And the NCAA choice. Even though people around here are getting super excited about the Nebraska/Colorado game (who gives a shit) I am going to have to go with the rematch between the Condoms and the Drunkards.

ND(-7) at USC: ND...since the UM/OSU game was held to a field goal I think this one will be too, with ND hopefully trouncing all over them


Last Week: 7-9 (1-0 in college, and I didn't break any bones, but I had a couple of pitchers of Fat Tire during the game, along with a few shots of some no so clear liquid at 9000 feet above the sea)

Total: 75-74-11

No comments: