Thursday, November 09, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 10

Ok so I now realize what happened to me last year in my degenerate gambling status. I started off on fire and then suddenly faltered around Week 8. Conventional wisdom tells me to stop gambling, but I keep on trucking along because that is what an addiction to gambling is all about. Here are the picks for this week:

BAL (-7) at TENN: BAL I hate you Cobra Commander and why does Baltimore get to play the crappy team in the AFC South while Cincy plays Indy.

BUFF (+11.5) at IND: IND, when will Indy lose this year. Not this week.

CLE (+9) at ATL: ATL, I was going to go with Cleveland with the points but then I realized that this isn't in the Dawg Pound.

GB (+5) at MINN: GB, for some reason Brett Favre has good stats inside the Metrodome...I think they will lose but cover.

HOU (+10.5) at JAC: JAC, what is the major difference between David Garrard and Byron Leftwich. Other than the fact that Leftwich was carried down the field to score a winning drive while he playing at Marshall. Now he has a hurt leg...man players really get soft when they come to the NFL. If there is no bone popping out ala Tim Krumrie, you can play. I think that should be a new rule from the new Commish...I digress.

KC (-1) at Miami: KC, a close to pick em at home. Even though the Bears didn't seem to know the Dolphins I think KC will take out Miami. Speaking of which what is going on with the Hurricanes. They need Ace Ventura to come out of hiding and figure out all of this shooting.



BTW I think that the Dolphins seemed to have eaten Courtney Cox's melons after this movie.

NYJ (+10.5) at NE: NE, I hate New England with all my passion but they are winning...I guess it is the winning spirit of the Wolverine. The election, NE, Columbus on 11/18. Blue is just rampant throughout the country.

SD (-1) at CIN: CIN, ok two of the gambling gods rules collide. Always bet on the Chargers if given limited points and always steer clear of the home dog. Since I am a fan of Gold Star Chili, I have to go with the Bungals. Let Zeus strike me down with a lightning bolt that is powder blue.

SF (+6) at DET: SF, something tells me that the Frank Gore will score a few points.

DEN (-9) at OAK: DEN, when not to use the home dog rule.

NO (+4) at PITT: NO, wow the Vegas people still don't realize that the Steelers stink this year.

DAL (-7) at ARI: DAL, so do the Cardinals.

STL (+3.5) at SEA: STL, I say this is another revenge game and the Madden Curse lives

CHI (+1) at NYG: NYG, After last week, I don't know what to think of the Bears...easy schedule perhaps?

TB (+9.5) at CAR: CAR...in honor of Pixar's Cars coming out of DVD.

Last Week: 6-8
Total: 62-55-11

No comments: