Thursday, November 02, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 9

Ok so I suck...I really suck at trying to pick games each week. I might as well just use my 2 year old nephew and have him pick the pretty colored helmets. Since I have seemed to have created a disturbance in the force with the using the imperial forces in my last blog, so now I am going to show how the power of the force overcomes even the dark side.



Now onto my picks or lack of picks:

ATL (-5) at DET: ATL, Don't normally go against the home dog, but the Lions just blow this year and ATL plays well in the dome or whatever shape Ford Field is.

CIN (+3) at BAL: CIN, I remember back in the old days when Bernie Kosar used to run down the field against Ickey Woods and James Brooks. Those were the days before Cobra was terrorizing the Joe.

DAL (-3) at WAS: DAL, Ok if Washington can not beat the Titans at home, then they can't beat the Rib King's team.

GB (-3) at BUF: BUF, another one of those too close to call games but gotta go with the home field advantage.

HOU (-13) at NYG: NYG, who was the QB that lead Texans down the field last week, Sage Rosenfels???? Anybody named after herb, unless it is Mary Jane can't overtake the G-men in Giants Stadium.

KC (+3) at STL: KC, the Battle of Misery. Gotta go with the Claire McCaskill on this one. She has Marty McFly on her side, how could you lose.

MIA (+13.5) at CHI: CHI, can the Bears ever play a somewhat decent team? The NFC North is like the Big 12 of the NFL and the Bears are Texas.

NO (-1) at TB: NO, I am still bitter about TB beating the Bungals down there, I think that NO can pull it out.

TEN (-9.5) at JAC: JAC, this is one of those hard lines that I know that I am going to lose.

MINN (-5) at SF: MINN, wow land of the Whizzinator is not favored by more than a TD in the land of pot and honey

CLE (+12.5) at SD: SD, Sorry Clevelanders but I am happy that I have LDT on my fantasy team this week...I wonder if he will top the 41 points from last week, likely.

DEN (+2) at PITT: DEN, Are the Vegas people telling me that Denver and Pittsburgh are on equal footing? (you normally get 3 points for being homefield advantage). Chaz Batch ain't Roetheslignberugaefdg from last year.

INDY (+3) at NE: NE, the Vegas people are trying to coerce you into thinking that Indy can win this. NE tore up the Bungals with their run and the Colts run d is even worse than the Bungals.

OAK (+9) at SEA: SEA, can you think of a worse MNF game...I guess ARI/CHI but this whoever picked the MNF games this year needs to be fired from ESPN and join Harold Reynolds in a lawsuit against them.

Last Week: 2-11-1
Total: 56-47-11

No comments: