Thursday, November 16, 2006

Colonel Sanders Finger Lickin' Picks For All Degenerate Gamblers Out There - Week 11

Ah the week has finally come. The big weekend where couches go and cower, my pregnant sister in law gets called fat, Toledo goes up in ruins and NFL football occurs. I will add a little twist to this week's picks and put in the degenerate gambler's pick for big game. Since it seems that one Colonel Sanders got a make over so this Colonel Sanders will makeover his weekly picks and try and win this weekend.




Here are my picks:

ATL (+4) at BAL: ATL Since this is a GI Joe character named Falcon (Duke's half brother) I gotta go with the Falcons over Cobra

BUF (+2.5) at HOU: BUF, No MaGahee (who sucks up any fantasy team) a guy named JP, no problem for the Bills of Buffalo. Random question were there ever any Buffalo in the area around Buffalo?? Doesn't really seem like the type of place for large hairy beasts to be in a pasture.

CHI (-7) at NYJ: NYJ, something tells me that the Jets will actually show up for this game this week.

CIN (+3.5) at NO: CIN, do you see a pattern to my picks. Vegas will not screw me with this elaborate lines, thinking that you should take the favorite week in and out

MINN (+3) at MIA: MINN, If the Dolphins looked good last week it was because they were playing against a washed up QB, this week they play a washed up QB and the Whizzinator.

NE (-6) at GB: NE, Gotta go with Brady up in the cold arctic land this week.

OAK (-10) at KC: KC, Great game for Trent Green to come back to. Plus KC almost never ever ever loses in the months of November in KC. I don't know what it is with Arrowhead. I have been there, I guess they just like their fall colors.

PITT (-3) at CLE: PITT, I think that Sgt Slaughter is starting to get into some type of groove. You Clevelanders should be happy that I am making this pick

STL (+6.5) at CAR: STL, I think that the Carolina will win this game but not by the points that they say

TENN (+13) at PHI: TENN, Jeff Fisher has covered alot of big spreads. I think that Vegas held back on making this a 17 point spread because so many underdogs have been covering this year.

WAS (+3) at TB: TB, Sorry I can't continue picking the underdogs, Washington is just not good. I don't know if the change in QB will affect anything but I am sorry for the citizens of Washington DC that don't have Sunday Ticket. This is an abyssmal team to watch.

DET (+2.5) at ARI: So are the Cardinals...I wonder what #1 pick the Cardinals will screw up this year. Hopefully it is a player from tOSU.

SEA (OFF) at SF: SEA, I dont know what OFF means...have the 49ers moved stadiums already and are deciding to spend the day in Haight-Asbury smoking some "happy smoke" and taking the day off?

IND (-1) at DAL: IND, ok this is a weird line. Dallas really isn't that great. Is there something that Bill Parcells told the people in Vegas. Perhaps the mob put a hit out on Peyton Manning. Weird line.

SD (+2.5) at DEN: DEN, ah another great game in the mile high city. Denver has had their one loss for the past 2 years at Mile High earlier, so I don't think they will lose for a while.

NYG (+3.5) at JAC: NYG

Last Week: 6-10
Total: 68-65-11

And now for the special picks of the week:

UM (+7) at OSU: UM, I was thinking of doing the reverse jinx on this but since I am not actually putting any of my own money down on the game that doesn't seem to work. I think that OSU will pull this out but I say it ain't going to be by 7 points. My prediction is 20-16.

O/U on my weekend in Winter Park:

Number of times I fall down (O/U 200 times)
Number of broken bones in my hands and feet (O/U 2)
Number of pints of Fat Tire it will need to dull the pain (O/U 7, normally 9 but will handicap the altitude)

No comments: