Friday, September 21, 2007

Colonel Sanders' Finger Lickin' Picks Week 3

So after spending the whole week trying to figure out what is wrong with my Bungals, I decided to just sit back and not get too excited about any of my football teams because I figure they will either win or lose. So off to my pick to see who will disappoint me this week:

ARI (+8) at BAL: BAL. Gotta go with the Cobra vs. the land of Cardinals. Even though they don't really have a QB, I don't see Arizona being able to put up the kinds of numbers to make this a close game even in crab cake central.

BUF (+17.5) at NE: BUF. Ok is this Buffalo University against New England. Never have I seen a line that high. I wonder if Simmons will fall into the path of picking the Bills with the points over the Pats. I doubt it.

DET (+6.5) at PHI: DET. Go Detroit Rock City.

IND (-6) at HOU: HOU. Stump the Schwab is going to have this team in full gears against Peyton. I say Indy wins but not by 6.

MIA (+3) at NYJ: NYJ. Maybe they should bring back Ricky Williams to help out this team. They seemed to have been good when the buddhist, pot smoking, gypsy, anti-social hippy was running for them

MINN (+3) at KC: MINN. I was emailing a friend of mine and she was asking me if she should chose KC this year. I explained to her that KC=bad, that LJ is trying to compete with Biggie Smalls, 50 cent, and Kanye West for Album of the Year and that Herm Edwards was their coach. She decided to pick Minnesota.

SD (-5) at GB: SD. I wonder if the Madden curse works for people who should have been on the cover but decided not to because of the curse. LDT definately should have been on cover but I am sure his publicist was saying his knees would be jello if he was. I still think that he can run in the land of the cheese wheel.

SF (+9) at PITT: SF. San Fran is not as bad as the 9 points even against Pitt.

STL (+3.5) at TB: TB. One of many games that Vegas doesn't know which way it is going to shake out. When you are giving the 3 points for being the home favorite, you gotta take them even if it is TB.

CIN (+3) at SEA: CIN. The rule above applies only if the teams in question are teams that you are not fans of. WHO DEY!!! I hope that CJ gets a caramel macchiato spilled on him if he jumps in the Seahawk Nest or whatever the Dawg Pound is called in Seattle.

CLE (+3) at OAK: OAK. See rule above. I feel bad for those people in northern Ohio who have to be subjected to this game. I would say that Cleveland might have a chance, but I doubt it.

JAC (+3) at DEN: DEN. Can anyone give Matt Holliday any love? If he played for the Broncos maybe someone would see how good of a player he is.

CAR (-4) at ATL: CAR. Ok Byron Leftwich is not the answer. Wasn't Vinny T. or Jeff George available to help the team win?

NYG (+3.5) at WAS: WAS. In the words of MJ, FTB.

DAL (+3) at CHI: DAL. I know it is Chicago at home and Chicago isn't as bad as some people think but something tells me the Cowbitches are going to come out swinging.

TENN (+4) at NO: TENN. I have completely written off NO this year. Last year was some karma getting back at the Republicans for screwing up the mess in NO. This year, the Saints are not going to Marching.

Last Week: 6-10
Total: 13-17-2

No comments: