Monday, October 24, 2005

My Sunday Football Experience

I wish to complain. I hate the regional coverage choad. I really hate it. I took the choad this weekend. I didn’t even get to sort myself out with Sunday night football

I booked my flights home to receive the Sunday football experience. The verdict on this weekend’s football experience; terrible. I left totally unsatisfied. This Sunday might have been the worst football experience of my life.

Game 1: Redskins vs. the 49ers. Washington DC announcers loved the fact that the Skins put up 52 points. Who cares? The MASH football team from the original movie could defeat the 49ers.

Game 2: Ravens vs. da Bears. This game brought football back 30 years.

Games I missed to watch the damn Ravens, and Skins… G-Men vs. the Broncos, Philly v. SD, Steelers v. Bengals, Rams v NO, the Cow-bitches v. Seahawks (thanks MJ- I like the new name for the boys).

Sorry Mighty Mike… the Cleveland Steamers are terrible.

No comments: