Monday, August 15, 2005

Letters to the editors

Dear Sir,
I really enjoy the Back Seat Drivers but was wondering if I could have a preview of things to come for the rest of the month.
sincerely,
Brian Fantana

Well Brian ask and ye shall receive. Gutsy will pen his much anticipiated NFL Preview on August 31rst. During the NFL year he will do his famous football picks on Wednesday so make sure you check in with Gutsy before laying down a bet so your bookie doesn't break your thumbs (this means you MJ). I will be writing my NFL rewind column on Mondays which will be just like Peter King's MMQ except it will be funny, accourate and I won't write it while my mouth is attached to Tom Brady's balls.

Also be on the look out for Colonel Sanders 3 part series on this season's bowie knives. Our resident Navy S.E.A.L. will answer such questions like which one works best underwater. Hart, once he returns from forest fighting in Malaysia and being a contestant on Indonesia's most popular game show "Who wants to win a bowl of rice", will be pulling double duty writing "East Asian Soccer and You" as well as "Can Mike Dikta fix NASA?'. Finally Beth will be evaluating Rush Limbaugh's call that he can reconcile TO and Donovan McNabb. Its current working title is "Do fat-ass drug addicts make good mediators?"

Thanks for your question Brian.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Fortunately for me, my bookie is quadriplegic so the worst that can happen is that he runs over my feet with his wheelchair. Jeez, now that I've written that I feel horrible for making fun of the handicapped. I'm a bad person.

B. Hutchens said...

Actually since ski season is almost upon us, I think that I will write a column on how to kill a man while snowboarding in a sling with only your legs.