Thursday, August 25, 2005

So True

I just wanted to follow up talk about the Monopoly Man/Harley Davidson Driver argument that has been ensuing out in La La Land. I think that Lance Berkman says it best here.

"I think (for Bradley) to make it a race issue is ridiculous," Berkman said. "J.K. doesn't discriminate against anybody. He ignores Latinos, blacks and whites equally."

I think that Milton is a talented player who just needs to shut up and join the land of all other angry players.

I was thinking, besides TO and Donovan...what other relationships do you not see working out in football, basketball or baseball? Where is there the worst team chemistry? I will leave out hockey because they settle disputes by slashing each other across the throat with their skates. I say that the relationship with Ricky W. and Nick Saban doesn't last through week 8.

No comments: